USE OF INFORMATION
We limit the collection and use of any personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to advise you about club projects, events, membership opportunities, and the general activities of the club.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We only collect personal information directly from you whether in person, by telephone or electronically. We may obtain the following information:
• First name, last name and industry or job title
• Home address
• Email address
• Business name
• Telephone numbers
• Other information that you may provide to us
We do not disclose any of the personal information we collect to anyone for any reason other than to club members for the specific uses described above under “Use Of Information”, except where disclosure is required by law.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We send emails about new projects and events or other Club related information which we think may be valuable to you using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for your general knowledge
• We may contact you by email, phone, or postal mail for Club related matters.
• We may use the information to customize our Website to provide better service to you
• We will never sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.