Donating to our Rotary Club means directly supporting our Rotary community service projects, our annual High School Scholarship program, and special grants to local non-profit service organizations in need. A donation of $10, $25, $50, $100 or more is a way to give back to your community through Rotary. It has been said that when you donate to a cause that is important to you, you not only help them continue their vital work, you’re also improving your emotional wellbeing, a win-win situation! Millions of people give to charity on a regular basis to support causes they believe in, as well as for the positive effect it has on their own lives. Consider these 5 reasons to give:
- Giving to charity improves your emotional wellbeing
- Giving to charity strengthens personal values
- Giving is more impactful than ever
- Giving to charity introduces your children to the importance of generosity
- Giving to charity encourages friends and family to do the same
Thank you for helping us to help others in Crescent City and South Putnam County.